Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rash And Knee Pain KNEE-i Have Severe Pain Only When Kneeling On A Specific Area; Like Shattered Glass Beneath The Skin. Any Help

KNEE-i have severe pain only when kneeling on a specific area; like shattered glass beneath the skin. Any help - rash and knee pain

When I get up and out of the area of the knee where it hurt, I have no problem. Very strange and not remember trauma or injury in the region. It feels like a rash open sores, but no court or anything, just under the skin? If it has no idea if this is known! Thanks

2 comments:

  1. I have a similar problem. When I'm in my left knee, I can hardly stand it. I had an x-ray, and) a growth of arthritis in the patella (knee. I'm fine and have no other problems, but when I put on him, he presses on this area of the bone and it hurts like crazy. get an x-ray to see what happens. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an army doctor, and I recommend a solid immediate medical appointments seriously, could be many things, but if you try not immediately, this site and use the correction of symptoms useful ... www.webmd.com

    ReplyDelete