Saturday, January 23, 2010

Insulated Cooler Panels Is It Possible To Turn My Unused Detached Garage As A Huge Solar Collector/power Plant For My Home?

Is it possible to turn my unused detached garage as a huge solar collector/power plant for my home? - insulated cooler panels

I live in the past quarter and we have a garage that we never used because it is small and uncomfortable. It is about six feet from the back of our house. The garage is a building made of brick masonry, approximately 18 'x 18', and has a four-sided roof. It is to the south and is in our basement, daylight, where we are) our water heater and gas plant for heating and cooling (the new model. I wonder whether it makes sense to isolate these super-garage to fill the tank with water or other elements to keep the heat and roof windows or add solar panels on the south side. I know nothing about the storage of solar energy, which are methods of hot air into the house, but certainly some research and try it if it seems possible and useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment